Place your order for Halloween treats using the SHOP tab up top! We will be doing deliveries on Friday, Oct. 30th between 4-6pm and Saturday, Oct. 31st 9am-12pm. Halloween orders can be placed for delivery or pickup before these dates so long as we have at least a three day notice.
Tons of red, white, and blue desserts made it in the shop today. They can be ordered today (Wed), Thursday, and Friday for your 4th of July festivities. We will be doing free deliveries of all your 4th of July treats and flower bouquets (still just $15.00!!) on Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th between 9am-12pm.
If you are wanting a Friday delivery orders must be in by Thursday at 4pm. If you are wanting a Saturday delivery orders must be in by Friday at 4pm. Flower bouquet orders from Lilac Flower Farm always remain open until 1 hour before deliveries start. We cut bouquet flowers fresh each morning to give you the longest possible vase life.
Place 4th of July Dessert orders HERE
Place Flower Bouquet orders HERE
2020 is going to be a big year for weddings! We just updated our wedding information to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. Every little detail is spelled out for you. Find all the information about how to go about placing a wedding cake order by clicking the WEDDINGS tab at the top.
We also know there are a lot of events that lead up to the big day and we are here to help make every day a little sweeter. Let us help you with:
- Engagement Party Desserts
- Bridal Shower Desserts/Favors
- Bridesmaid Asking Sweets
- Rehearsal Dinner Treats
- Wedding Favors
You can place an order for these by giving us the details along with your wedding cake order. Or follow the steps of HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER detailed out below.
Congratulations to all the soon-to-be husbands and wives!
How to Contact Us:
- A Facebook Message to Sweet Elizabeth’s
- Email us at email@example.com
When to place your order:
I really appreciate it when you can give me a two week notice. However, at the bare minimum a one week notice is great. Please note, I am not replying to messages/emails every single day. I really try hard, but sometimes I’m just so busy in the kitchen baking there isn’t enough time and other times I am spending a day with family. Rest assured, I will get to your message and I will do whatever I possibly can to help make your occasion special.
What to include in your first contact with me:
- Date of your occasion
- How many people you are expecting/need to serve
- What dessert/desserts you are thinking?
- Any specifics (Names, color scheme, theme, etc.)
- A possible time that I could deliver or you could pickup (Having a time already set in place is so important. If you or I have to change the time at a later point that is totally fine. It just makes it so much easier if we can decide on an initial time early on and get our schedules in place.)
How I will respond:
- I will let you know if I am available for your date. Usually I am, unless I have already said I won’t be taking orders for a certain day/ weekend or if you are needing a delivery that is farther than a 1 hour drive. Note, deliveries outside of a 10 mile radius could have delivery charges.
- I will make a suggestion for how many desserts/ how much cake you need for the number of people you are expecting.
- I will ask any questions about quantity and flavors if I still need to.
- I will ask any questions about your specifics if they are unclear.
- I will let you know if your suggested time works or make a suggestion myself. I am most definitely happy to deliver to anyone in Washington or meet anyone if outside Washington.
- I will give you a price breakdown and final total with tax and let you know the ways in which you can pay. If not a repeat customer, it is possible that payment will be needed prior to your delivery/pickup date. Ideally, Venmo payment to @Sweet-Elizabeths is the easiest.
***Should anything change after our initial contact, please just send me an update.
A Note on Food Allergies:
I do not bake in a completely allergen free kitchen nor a kitchen that is subject to inspection by the Franklin County Health Department or Department of Health & Sanitary Services. I take great pride in having a clean workspace, but I cannot 100% guarantee any allergen-free baked goods.
However, I can make accommodations for you if you wish. It is important that you let me know any and all allergies when placing an order.