How to Contact Us:
- A Facebook Message to Sweet Elizabeth’s
- Email us at email@example.com
When to place your order:
I really appreciate it when you can give me a two week notice. However, at the bare minimum a one week notice is great. Please note, I am not replying to messages/emails every single day. I really try hard, but sometimes I’m just so busy in the kitchen baking there isn’t enough time and other times I am spending a day with family. Rest assured, I will get to your message and I will do whatever I possibly can to help make your occasion special.
What to include in your first contact with me:
- Date of your occasion
- How many people you are expecting/need to serve
- What dessert/desserts you are thinking?
- Any specifics (Names, color scheme, theme, etc.)
- A possible time that I could deliver or you could pickup (Having a time already set in place is so important. If you or I have to change the time at a later point that is totally fine. It just makes it so much easier if we can decide on an initial time early on and get our schedules in place.)
How I will respond:
- I will let you know if I am available for your date. Usually I am, unless I have already said I won’t be taking orders for a certain day/ weekend or if you are needing a delivery that is farther than a 1 hour drive. Note, deliveries outside of a 10 mile radius could have delivery charges.
- I will make a suggestion for how many desserts/ how much cake you need for the number of people you are expecting.
- I will ask any questions about quantity and flavors if I still need to.
- I will ask any questions about your specifics if they are unclear.
- I will let you know if your suggested time works or make a suggestion myself. I am most definitely happy to deliver to anyone in Washington or meet anyone if outside Washington.
- I will give you a price breakdown and final total with tax and let you know the ways in which you can pay. If not a repeat customer, it is possible that payment will be needed prior to your delivery/pickup date. Ideally, Venmo payment to @Sweet-Elizabeths is the easiest.
***Should anything change after our initial contact, please just send me an update.
A Note on Food Allergies:
I do not bake in a completely allergen free kitchen nor a kitchen that is subject to inspection by the Franklin County Health Department or Department of Health & Sanitary Services. I take great pride in having a clean workspace, but I cannot 100% guarantee any allergen-free baked goods.
However, I can make accommodations for you if you wish. It is important that you let me know any and all allergies when placing an order.